Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2021/Programme/Submissions/Education program of GLAM Macedonia during pandemic
- Title of the submission
Education program of GLAM Macedonia during pandemic
- Type of submission (lightning talk, discussion, panel, workshop)
- Author(s) of the submission
- Zana Shtrkovska
- Natasha Nedanoska
- Valentina Trajkoska
- Level of advancement (basic, medium, advanced)
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
In this panel we will introduce the audience with the succession of Education program of GLAM Macedonia. During the pandemic, the newcomers at Education program was reduced, but we still have a lot of activities and active participants. NatasaNedanoska is Coordinator of Wiki Club Ohrid and a secondary school teacher, and Vale Trajkoska is a principal in the secondary school in Skopje, and active in organizing students for GLAM Macedonia activities. Виолетова is current president of GLAM Macedonia, involved in organizing of many of the activities.
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
Attendees can learn how to organize successful activities during the pandemic, as COVID-19 is still present worldwide.
- Do you plan to pre-record a video with a presentation?
- Special requirements
No special requirements
- Slides or further information
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).