Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2021/Programme/Submissions/Add your country to the Wikidata Govdirectory
- Title of the submission
Add your country to the Wikidata Govdirectory
- Type of submission (lightning talk, discussion, panel, workshop)
- Author(s) of the submission
Albin Larsson and Jan Ainali
- Wikidata project
- Level of advancement (basic, medium, advanced)
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
This session will be a hands-on workshop for adding a country to WikiProject Govdirectory. We will cover what kind of general information and sources that would be beneficial to document. We will also help writing queries in order to be able to review if the data in Wikidata is complete and correct.
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
This will be a flying start to get any country in the Central and Eastern Europe ready to be listed in the Govdirectory. This is also great preparatory work for other projects like WikiProject Every Politician or WikiProject Open Government Data since the basic structures of all public agencies will be reviewed.
- Do you plan to pre-record a video with a presentation?
- Special requirements
- Slides or further information
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).