Wikimedia Bangladesh/Chattogram Wikipedia Community/ar
Chattogram Wikipedia Community
Chattogram Wikipedia Community (Bengali: চট্টগ্রাম উইকিপিডিয়া সম্প্রদায়) or WikipediaCtg, is an approved community of the Wikimedia Bangladesh which also serves to highlight to Chattogram division in Wikipedia, which is the largest division of Bangladesh. It was approved by the Wikimedia Bangladesh board (2016-2018) on February 6, 2016 and is the first of the three local communities in Bangladesh. It was formed on July 14, 2014, by Moheen Reeyad.
The primary objective of this community is to help coordinate and promote volunteers to contributes about the Chattogram region in all Wikimedia projects.
- Promotion of Chattogram and related topics in different languages.
- Promoting Wikimedia projects in Chattogram.
- To create awareness among the people of Chattogram about the availability of free and open educational content and enable them to effectively use this.
- To organize workshops, seminars, study circles, training programs and other educational activities in collaboration and co-operation with academic/educational institutes, research groups, and any other interested organization for spreading the knowledge and/or use of free and open educational resources.
- To support the charitable work of the Wikimedia Foundation.
- To encourage the use of information resources for the advancement of education.
- Bengali Wikipedians at Wikipedia 15 good article edit-a-thon and adda, Chittagong 2 (40).jpg
- Wiki gathering at Chittagong Central Shahid Minar in 2016 (04).jpg
- Chittagong meetup 4 (26).jpg
- Wikipedia’s 15th birthday inspires Bangla translators; Odia-language Women’s History Month edit-a-thons
- Wikipedia awareness prograesh whms drive Bangla Wikipedia usage