User talk:Tommy Kronkvist
There are archives of this talk page:
|The archives are searchable:|
type=fulltext searchbuttonlabel=Search prefix=User talk:Tommy Kronkvist </inputbox>
- Thank you very much! –Tommy Kronkvist, 16:06, 10 January 2021 (UTC).
Review of a ms based on Wikispecies
Would you (you or someone else familiar with Wikispecies) like to review my ms on Tydeoidea based on Wikispecies:
"The Tydeoidea (Ereynetidae, Iolinidae, Triophtydeidae and Tydeidae) - An online database" 12 pages + 1 table + 3 figures, abstract below.
An online database on the taxonomy of Tydeoidea is presented. It counts 1 321 records or pages, 721 records for the Tydeidae, 334 for the Ereynetidae, 203 for the Iolinidae and 63 for the Triophtydeidae. For each taxon are detailed the parent taxa as well as the child taxa which are listed. A nec subsection lists names of child taxa that are not recommended. Subjective and objective synonymies as well as homonymies are given for each taxon. Notes provide historical aspects of past studies. The type locality and habitat of the name-bearing type and its repository are added for the nominal species-group taxa. Fossil species, species inquirendae and nomina nuda are also reported. References and external links end up a record. Replacement names are provided for Aureliana, Naudea, Tydides, Orthotydeus longisetosus (homonymy) and for Paratydaeolus clavatus (synonymy).
I will be sending the ms at the adress you suggest,
Many thanks and best regards,
- Hello @Hmandre. I'm a little pressed for time today and perhaps tomorrow, but feel free to send the ms to me at tommykronkvist﹫me.com anyway. I will check your ms ASAP, and also ponder upon if there are any of our WS users that might be better suited for the task (i.e. retain more knowledge about Trombidiformes than me). If so I will then send you a message about it, since for the sake of data integrity I will not send your ms to anyone else myself.
- Best regards, Tommy Kronkvist (talk), 06:44, 31 May 2021 (UTC).
I still have the problems
Thank you for your help with Natalia Dukelskaya. But it' look like the Wiki data page is not enough.
- ru:Корелов, Мстислав Николаевич and Mstislav Nikolayevich Korelov (There is wikidata page )
- ru:Бажанов, Валериан Семёнович and Valeryan Semenovich Bazhanov (There is wikidata page )
- ru:Воробьёв, Константин Александрович and Konstantin Aleksandrovich Vorobyev (There is wikidata page )
- ru:Некрутенко, Юрий Павлович and Yuri P. Nekrutenko (There is wikidata page )
- ru:Кириченко, Александр Николаевич and A.N. Kiritshenko
- ru:Бирштейн, Яков Авадьевич and Yakov Avadievich Birstein
- @Hunu: Some of the above Wikispecies pages did not have a corresponding Wikidata item, so I've created those. In some of the other above cases, Wikidata had duplicate pages for the authors: one for the page in Russian Wikipedia, and one for the page in Wikispecies. This is of course incorrect, and I have now merged those pages into one Wikidata item per author, as follows:
- I haven't changed the Russian Wikipedia pages, so they are the same as before. Best regards, Tommy Kronkvist (talk), 19:41, 12 June 2021 (UTC).
Hi Tommy, I just wanted to say thanks for following behind me and cleaning up the entries I added. I'm keeping a close eye on what you've been changing and am trying to learn how to make sure I'm confirming with the project's norms and standards. Thanks! Tcr25 (talk) 13:29, 13 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hello @Tcr25. You're most welcome. Don't hesitate to contact me here (or the community as a whole at the Village Pump) for any ideas, suggestions or questions. Kind regards, Tommy Kronkvist, 13:40, 13 June 2021 (UTC).
de Boerr disambiguation page
- Yes, sorry, my mistake – I'm getting tired... :-) Thanks for pointing it out! It will be corrected within a few minutes. –Tommy Kronkvist, 20:18, 13 June 2021 (UTC).
- @Monster Iestyn: Now de Boer is changed into a disambiguation page rather than a redirect page, and the incorrectly named de Boerr is deleted. Thanks again for the heads up. –Tommy Kronkvist, 20:24, 13 June 2021 (UTC).
Modest Nikolajevitsh Bogdanov
Please note that Modest Bogdanov could not possibly have authored the Guide to the Butterflies of Russia and adjacent territories in 1997. I don’t know how to fix it. Hunu (talk) 11:12, 16 June 2021 (UTC)
- Yes! I made it. Thank you. Hunu (talk) 11:37, 16 June 2021 (UTC)
- @Hunu: Excuse me, but what exactly are you talking about? 19px As far as I can see , and I haven't either. And I haven't edited any of . So what is all of this about? Did I do something wrong? 19px Tommy Kronkvist, 21:21, 16 June 2021 (UTC).