To get started, you may
- Take a guided tour and learn to edit.
- Visit a (kind of) random project.
- Browse Wikiversity, or visit a portal corresponding to your educational level: pre-school, primary, secondary, tertiary, non-formal education.
- Find out about research activities on Wikiversity.
- Explore Wikiversity with the links to your left.
- Enable VisualEditor under Beta settings to make article editing easier.
- Read an introduction for teachers and find out how to write an educational resource for Wikiversity.
- Give feedback about your initial observations
- Discuss Wikiversity issues or ask questions at the colloquium.
- Chat with other Wikiversitans on #wikiversity-en.
- Follow Wikiversity on twitter (http://twitter.com/Wikiversity) and identi.ca (http://identi.ca/group/wikiversity).
You do not need to be an educator to edit. You only need to be bold to contribute and to experiment with the sandbox or your userpage. See you around Wikiversity! --Marshallsumter (discuss • contribs) 01:45, 21 January 2019 (UTC)