To get started, you may
- Take a guided tour and learn to edit.
- Visit a (kind of) random project.
- Browse Wikiversity, or visit a portal corresponding to your educational level: pre-school, primary, secondary, tertiary, non-formal education.
- Find out about research activities on Wikiversity.
- Explore Wikiversity with the links to your left.
- Read an introduction for teachers and find out how to write an educational resource for Wikiversity.
- Give feedback about your initial observations
- Discuss Wikiversity issues or ask questions at the colloquium.
- Chat with other Wikiversitans on #wikiversity-en.
- Follow Wikiversity on twitter (http://twitter.com/Wikiversity) and identi.ca (http://identi.ca/group/wikiversity).
You don't need to be an educator to edit. You only need to be bold to contribute and to experiment with the sandbox or your userpage. See you around Wikiversity! --Ottava Rima (talk) 12:22, 17 September 2011 (UTC)