Shanghai Disney Resort
Shanghai Disney Resort (Chinese: 上海迪士尼度假区) is a themed resort in Pudong, Shanghai, China. As the first Disney park resort in mainland China and the second in China, after the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, the resort opened to the public on June 16, 2016. The resort features Shanghai Disneyland Park, an entertainment district, two themed hotels, recreational facilities, a lake and associated parking and transportation hubs.
- Shanghai Disneyland, a theme park similar in style to Disney's other Disneyland-style parks, containing traditional and newly created themed lands.
- Shanghai Disneyland Hotel, offers a free water taxi service across the Wishing Star Lake to the theme park.
- Toy Story Hotel, features the Sunnyside Cafe, which is decorated with Chinese-style kites flown by Disney characters.
- Disneytown, an area which features large venues for retail shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Brzeski, Patrick (June 8, 2016). "Shanghai Disney Resort Finally Opens After 5 Years of Construction and $5.5B Spent". The Hollywood Reporter. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/shanghai-disney-resort-finally-opens-897842. Retrieved June 9, 2016.