Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
Template:Disney Restaurant Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant is a themed restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The restaurant is based on a 1950s drive-in theater and opened on April 20, 1991. The restaurant includes booths resembling convertibles of the period and some waiters are carhops while on roller skates. Guests can watch a large projection screen featuring clips from 1950s and 1960s films, including Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster, Plan 9 from Outer Space, and Attack of the 50 Foot Woman while enjoying burgers, sandwiches and pastas.
- Mars and Beyond (GARCO introduction and Science Fiction segments)
- Devil Girl from Mars
- It Conquered the World
- Attack of the 50 Foot Woman
- The Amazing Colossal Man
- The Cat That Hated People
- The Horror of Party Beach
- The Giant Gila Monster
- Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster
- Plan 9 from Outer Space
- Tom and Jerry in Mouse into Space
- Invasion of the Saucer Men
- Robot Monster
- Cat-Women of the Moon
- Missile to the Moon
Interspersed between these clips and trailers are vintage newsreels and commercials that follow an overall theme of mid-century science fiction and futurism.
- One of the retro advertisements features tickets for a Rocket Flight to Mars scheduled on February 2, 2020 at 1 PM. When the actual date came, the restaurant chose to actually commemorate the occasion by giving diners their own tickets for the flight as well as special themed dessert offerings.
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater interior by hyku.jpg