Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The way people treat restaurant staff is, I think, a kind of poker tell, revealing a person's character.
- Rachel Cooke, "Never trust anyone who is rude to a waiter" (15 June 2013), The Guardian
- You can tell a lot about a person by the way he or she treats the waiter.
- Del Jones, "CEOs say how you treat a waiter can predict a lot about character" (17 April 2006), USA Today
- Often on the highway, weary and wary, we spurn the unknown and cheerfully drive on for the promise of a Howard Johnson's and its familiar déjà vu.
- Gael Greene, "Indigestion on the turnpike", Life, Vol. 69, No. 9, 28 August 1970, p. 12
Script error: No such module "Side box".