Protoplasmic Growth Ray
In "Shortstuff", the ray was used to enlarge Stitch, who wanted to be bigger than his normal size after he was mocked for his size and unable go on any carnival rides. However, due to interference from Experiment 297 akaShortstuff, the ray not only enlarged Stitch, but Shortstuff as well. Stitch was later shrunk back to his normal, functional size with Jumba's ray so he could defeat Shortstuff when the latter went on a rampage at the carnival. Meanwhile, Gantu got a hold of Jumba's ray and used it to enlarge Reuben into a behemoth. He then demanded the gigantic Reuben to crush Lilo's ʻohana and nab the experiment. Instead of following Gantu's orders however, Reuben plodded over to the world’s largest submarine sandwich that he noticed earlier and began devouring it hungrily while sitting on top of a humiliated Gantu.
In "Poxy", the ray was used to shrink Lilo and Stitch to microscopic size so they could travel inside Pleakley's body and extract Experiment 222 (Poxy), which was making Pleakley sick. The ray was also used to shrink Gantu when he tried to crush a delusional Pleakley for beating him up, although Gantu was reverted back to his normal size after Lilo planted Poxy inside him, making Gantu deathly ill as a result.
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-18-46.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-20-05.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-21-51.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-22-16.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-22-30.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-23-04.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-23-16.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-23-34.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-24-35.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-24-56.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-25-19.jpg
- ScreenCapture 21.11.14 5-26-54.jpg