Plasmatic Englobulatron

From Everything Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
0.00
(0 votes)

Template:PropThe Plasmatic Englobulatron is one Jumba's inventions constructed to capture any experiment. It appears in Lilo & Stitch: The Series.

Background[edit]

In "Phoon", Jumba and Pleakley track down Experiment 540 (Phoon), who had gone on a rampage. When they spot her, Jumba decides to his test his new invention, the Plasmatic Englobulatron, on Phoon in hopes of catching her (although Pleakley was reluctant at first and thwarted Jumba a few times). Instead, the ray just mutates Phoon into a gigantic monster, as Jumba had stated earlier: "76.3% chance will instantly capture experiment, 23.5% chance will destroy entire planet with big boom. This was other 0.2% chance."

Gallery[edit]

Template:Lilo & Stitch


You are not allowed to post comments.