Mickey's House and Meet Mickey
<tabber>Magic Kingdom= Template:Infobox Disney ride |-|Disneyland= Template:Infobox Disney ride |-|Tokyo Disneyland= Template:Infobox Disney ride |-|Hong Kong Disneyland= Template:Infobox Disney ride |-|Disneyland Paris= Template:Infobox Disney ride |-|Shanghai Disneyland= Template:Infobox Disney ride </tabber> Mickey's House and Meet Mickey is a walk through and Meet & Greet attraction at Mickey's Toontown in Disneyland and Toontown at Tokyo Disneyland. It formerly existed at Mickey's Toontown Fair in the Magic Kingdom and Hong Kong Disneyland.
This attraction first opened at the Magic Kingdom in 1988. Another version of it opened in 1993 with Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland. Another version of the attraction also opened on April 15, 1996 with Toontown at Tokyo Disneyland.
At the Magic Kingdom, Mickey's Toontown Fair initially opened as Mickey's Birthdayland on June 18, 1988. It became Mickey's Starland on May 26, 1990, and Mickey's Toontown Fair on June 29, 1996. Its storyline portrayed the land as the vacation home for the characters who reside at Mickey's Toontown in Disneyland. This attraction existed in the land since its opening as Mickey's Birthdayland in 1988. It was renovated and renamed when the land was refurbished in 1996.
Magic Kingdom's Mickey's Toontown Fair closed permanently in February 2011 in order to make way for the expansion of Fantasyland. Mickey's Country House also closed permanently at this time. Mickey's meet-and-greet spot was relocated to Town Square Theater on Main Street U.S.A..
Places of Interest
- Bedroom - Where Mickey sleeps. Inside his room you can see his black shoes he wears in the parks as well as the famous suit and other clothes he wears in the parks. There's also is a photo of Minnie and a very sloppy bed.
- Living Room - A semi small living area complete with a television, chair and couch. Pluto's dog bed and toy bone can be seen as well. The TV plays classic cartoons like "Clock Cleaners".
- Kitchen - Donald Duck and Goofy visit Mickey often, which shows in his kitchen. What can be seen are splats of paint all over the wall and Donald and Goofy's footprints (they were renovating the kitchen and, judging by Mickey's very scathing letter he wrote to them, they did a terrible job).
- Backyard - Mickey's backyard which holds Pluto's doghouse as well as a vegetable garden. The exit from the backyard also leads to Mickey's garage.
- Bathroom - Where he bathes and does his grooming.