List of countries by credit rating
List of credit ratings (198 countries and 12 other sovereign entities) showing long-term foreign currency credit ratings for sovereign bonds as reported by DBRS, Fitch, Moody's, Scope Ratings and Standard & Poor's compared to the Sovereign Wikirating Index. It excludes regions, provinces and municipalities issuing sub-sovereign bonds.
Last update: 28. May 2021
- Wr worldmap 2021 s&p.png
S&P Global Ratings
- Wr worldmap 2021 scope.png
- Wr worldmap 2021 moodys.png
Moody's Investors Service
- Wr worldmap 2021 fitch.png
- Wr worldmap 2021 dbrs.png
For the details (such as outlooks and updates) click on the corresponding country.
|Other sovereign and supranational entities||SWI
|22x20px Abu Dhabi|
|22x20px Cayman Islands|
|22x20px Cook Islands|
|22x20px European Union|
|22x20px Falkland Islands|
|22x20px Isle of Man|
|22x20px Puerto Rico|
- List of countries by credit rating/Archives
- List of countries by credit rating (SWI)/Archives
- List of countries by credit rating (Poll)/Archives
Notes and References
- SWI credit ratings are estimated for the time period 2021-2023 (based on the latest yearly evalution from 2020-12-31).
- Sovereign rating action releases from Scope Ratings GmbH are located at www.scoperatings.com.