|This and other images at their locations on:||(Info)Error: Invalid parameters!|
The Googolplex Mall is the local mall of Danville, consisting of many, many stores, including a Mr. Slushy Dawg, a Mr. Slushy Burger, a Lab Coat Emporium, and a Har D Har Toy Store. It's located in Downtown Danville. It frequently appears in Phineas and Ferb.
The name Googolplex comes from the mathematical term meaning 1 followed by a googol (10100) of zeros (1010100).
The mall has several stores, including stores for pants, boots, candy, clothing, and a cafeteria. Several stores are give names, including:
- Flowers Say Love - a flower store
- Hail Britannia - A British clothes store
- Har D Har Toy Store - a the toy store owned by the Har D Har Toy Company. It is located across from the Mr. Slushy Dawg there and is the local Danville place to go for the latest toys, like Perry the Inaction Figure, Brick and Shimmy Jimmy. Candace briefly worked there.
- Jay's Gifts - a gift shop
- Lab Coat Emporium - The Lab Coat Emporium is a shop often visited by Doofenshmirtz. Dr Doofenshmirtz comes here every week to get a new lab coat, as mentioned in "Finding Mary McGuffin".
- Liquid Massag
- Mr. Slushy Burger - a restaurant in the food court.
- Mr. Slushy Dawg - a wall-in stand, located either across from the Har D Har Toy Store, or situated in a generic food court (not to be confused with the cafeteria that contains the Mr. Slushy Burger elsewhere in the mall). There may be two locations here. It has booth-seats sticking out for sitting and the Slushy Dawg signage overhead. Jeremy Johnson is an employee.
- Retro Pharmacist, Limited
- Shermin's Hardware - a hardware store where Phineas and Ferb go here look for ideas on toy designs. The OWCA has a lair behind one of the store walls.
- Super Duper Game Zone - a video arcade. It is located across America's Jewelry of Love and next to Your World is Cell Phones.
- Squat and Stitch - a sewing store, where you are allowed to, well, "squat and stitch". It has a stage, in which people go up and sing, most notably Linda Flynn's Free-Form Jazz Band.
- Taco Tepee
- Wedgie's: The Gym for Bullies - as the name suggest, it is a professional gym for bullies. It has the standard equipment to prepare a bully for his attacks, such as a wedgie dummy and a book upheal standee. It appears to be a highly visited place by Buford.