Pages and categories that are used by the Engineering school.
NOTE: This page has become disorganized. Please organize categories and pages under the categorization schema. Pages and subcategories may be sorted under larger headings. For example: Aerospace engineering is a subcategory of Mechanical engineering, which is in turn a subcategory of Engineering. Also, please note that the example category names follow the Wikiversity Naming Conventions and consist of only the first word and "proper names" capitalized (such as "15th century maps of Asia" or "How to install a Timing-belt"). Similarly, all Topics and Learning Resources within a particular category should be changed to reflect only the category that they are in. For example Topic:Civil engineering should be categorized under Category:Civil engineering and the Learning Resource Strength of materials should be categorized under Category:Solid mechanics.
This page was moved from enwikiversity:en:Category:Engineering. Its edit history can be viewed at
This category has the following 47 subcategories, out of 47 total.
- ► Engineering stubs (1 P)
- ► DIY (empty)
- ► Geological engineering (empty)
- ► Introduction to Robotics (1 P)
- ► Robots (4 P)
- ► Users interested in engineering (empty)
- ► Weapons (1 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Engineering"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Cabin Fever York PA USA
- Cabin Fever York PA USA/mills
- Cabin Fever York PA USA/rankine (steam)
- Cabin Fever York PA USA/stirling
- Capacity Factor
- Carbon capture and storage
- Cheap acquiring of ship
- Chemical engineering
- Computer numerical controls
- Construction Engineering Research Grant Group
- Control system