Aadhar Housing Finance
Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd is a deposit-taking affordable housing finance company, headquartered in Mumbai with branches in major cities across India. Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd provides affordable housing financing products to economically weaker section and low-income group in small cities and towns. International Finance Corp, an investment arm of the World Bank, owns about 16.91 percent of Aadhar Housing Finance as on March 31, 2018.
Company's Fixed Deposit has received a Crisil rating of FAA/Stable.
In November 2017, Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd. merged with DHFL Vysya Housing Finance Limited and the new entity was named as Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd. Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd provides housing finance to the lower and middle income segments in India. It offers home loans for salaried employees; home loans for self-employed; loans for plot purchase or/and construction; home improvement loans; home extension loans; loans against property; and balance transfer and top up loans. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Mumbai, India.
As of October 2018, Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd has a presence in 20 states, with 272 branches.
- Loan For Plot Purchase and/or Construction
- Home Improvement Loan
- Home Extension Loan
- Loan Against Residential/Commercial Property
- Balance Transfer and Top Up
- Loan for Purchase/Construction of Non-Residential Property
- 2012 – Aadhar MD & CEO receives ‘Inclusive Business Leaders Award’ from International Finance Corporation (IFC) at the 2012 Inclusive Business Leaders Forum in Tokyo, Japan
- March, 2018 – 'Best Affordable Home Loan Provider of the Year 2017' award at the 'Outlook Money Awards'
- July, 2018 – Aadhar MD & CEO receives 'Certificate of Excellence’ under “30 most innovative Business Leaders to watch in 2018' in July 2018 by 'The CEO Magazine'
- November, 2018 - Aadhar MD & CEO receives ‘BFSI Leadership Award’ in Nov 2018 by ‘The Banking and Finance’ magazine and ‘elets’
- November, 2018 - 'Housing Finance Company of the Year (Medium and Small)' and 'Marketing Campaign of the Year' awards at the ‘Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Awards’ presented by ABP News
- "Aadhar Housing Finance to raise up to ₹1,400 crore via NCDs". 2018-09-10. https://www.livemint.com/Companies/fxDhN28baOFC3aFSQZDG5I/Aadhar-Housing-Finance-to-raise-up-to-1400-crore-via-NCDs.html.
- "Aadhar Housing Finance to raise up to Rs 1,400 crore via NCDs". https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/aadhar-housing-finance-to-raise-up-to-rs-1400-crore-via-ncds-2936821.html.
- "KKR eyes controlling stake in DHFL's sister firm Aadhar Housing Finance: Report". https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/companies/kkr-eyes-controlling-stake-in-dhfls-sister-firm-aadhar-housing-finance-report-3058731.html.
- "Rating Rationale". https://www.crisil.com/mnt/winshare/Ratings/RatingList/RatingDocs/Aadhar_Housing_Finance_Limited_May_28_2018_RR.html.
- "Bloomberg - Are you a robot?". https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=108417203.
- "Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD & CEO, Aadhar Housing Finance Ltd". https://theceo.in/2018/07/aadhar-housing-making-peoples-dream-true-by-offering-facilitative-home-loans/aadhar-housing-cover-story/.