a2z(Interactive); Ltd is a British based independent game development company, incorporated 7 July, 2014. The team is headquartered from Hull, England, with collaborating members from the United States. They are actively in the development process of their first video game, Survive the Nights.
a2z(Interactive); Ltd was founded by James Wright (Hull, England) and Joseph Ciappa (Brooklyn, NY). Originally these founding members were friends who played online video games together, later hosting a Minecraft server.
Original concepts for their first game, Survive the Nights, were designed and placed on a Steam concept page. Followed by the game going into Steam Greenlight, hitting the top 100 list within 24 hours, and the #1 position within 5 days, being greenlit within 12 days. A Kickstarter page was also created and successfully reached a total of £108,398 in support from 6,262 backers.
|TBA 2017||Survive the Nights||Action-adventure, Survival Horror||Microsoft Windows, macOS|
- "A2Z INTERACTIVE LTD". https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09119397. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- Barrett, Ben. "Survive The Bites, More Like: Survive The Nights". https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/07/24/survive-the-bites-more-like-survive-the-nights/#more-222341. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- Lawless, Callam. "Survive The Nights Gets Funded And Greenlit". https://videogamesuncovered.com/2014/07/27/survive-the-nights-gets-funded-and-greenlit/. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- Wells, Mitchell. "Survive the Nights: Zombie survival game on Kickstarter". https://www.horrorsociety.com/2014/07/12/survive-nights-zombie-survival-game-kickstarter/. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- Mueller, Joanna. "Survive The Nights: Piecing Together A Massive Sandbox". http://cliqist.com/2017/02/15/survive-nights-piecing-together-massive-sandbox/. Retrieved 2017-11-27.