4th & Reckless
4th & Reckless is a UK in-house fashion brand, aimed at women aged 20-35. The company operates in the UK and across various locations around the globe. The brand is owned
4th & Reckless was co-founded in 2016 by Pawan Khosla with the help of the clothing designer Louisa Heyworth. Khosla is the CEO and founder of both Tudorknight Limited, PLC, a Manchester clothing wholesaler, and 4th & Reckless Heyworth is currently the head designer and creative lead for the brand. 4th&R originally started as a purveyor of footwear, and has since expanded to become a women's wear and footwear "multichannel" brand. Since 2018, 4th&R has offered collections of complete looks, specialising in day-to-night dressing. The company has offices in the United States, Ireland, Europe and Australia.
4th&R clothing has been featured on several fashion advice websites, such as Trend Hunter, InStyle and WhoWhatWhere. A 4th&R blazer appeared in Trend Hunter’s top 20 fall blazers for 2019 , InStyle's Fall Color Trend and was also mentioned by WhoWhatWhere in "20 Fall Blazers to Buy Before Everyone Else," which stated that the brand "masters runway-ready looks at affordable prices."
Since the brand began back in 2016, they have collaborated with numerous Instagram influencers such as Mary Leest, Lauren Elizabeth, Tia Lineker, Jess Hunt, Teni Panosian and even American-actress Jamie Chung.
In November 2019, 4th & Reckless launched their first influencer edit with Fashion Blogger and Stylist Sofia Coelho.
In January 2020, 4th and Reckless collaborated with Fashion & Beauty Illustrator, Tuula Rose Capewell. Her unique designs were featured in the brands latest collection.
- "Tudorknight" (in en). https://tudorknight.com/.
- Khosla, Pawan. "Fundraising Board Member - Manchester Foundation Trust Charity | LinkedIn". https://uk.linkedin.com/in/pawan-khosla-2736a644.
- "4th & Reckless". https://www.linkedin.com/company/4th-and-reckless/.
- "Elevated Structured Apparel 4th & Reckless". https://www.trendhunter.com/trends/4th-reckless.
- "It’s Official: This Is the Biggest (and Most Unexpected) Fall Color Trend" (in en). https://www.instyle.com/fashion/clothing/pistachio-green-color-fall-trend-2019.
- Thomas, Eva. "And Now, 20 Fall Blazers to Buy Before Everyone Else" (in en). https://www.whowhatwear.com/fall-blazers.