42Q is a provider of manufacturing execution systems software and a product division of Sanmina Corporation. 42Q is headquartered in San Jose, California.  The software features adapters for NetSuite enterprise resource planning systems as well as IIoT devices, PLCs, smart sensors, and SCADA servers. 42Q offers products in a cloud computing software as a service model and customers include Bloom Energy and Nokia.
- "How one CIO's move to cloud MES brought significant gains". https://searcherp.techtarget.com/feature/How-one-CIOs-move-to-cloud-MES-brought-significant-gains.
- "42Q". https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/42q.
- "42Q NetSuite Adapter". http://suiteapp.com/42Q-NetSuite-Adapter.
- "42Q launches new IIoT cloud solution for manufacturers". 16 March 2018. https://roboticsandautomationnews.com/2018/03/16/42q-launches-new-iiot-cloud-solution-for-manufacturers/16491/.
- "How One Manufacturer Developed its Own SaaS". https://www.informationweek.com/cloud/software-as-a-service/how-one-manufacturer-developed-its-own-saas/d/d-id/1332022.
- Clemons, John. "How Smart Manufacturing Strategies Help Meet Increasingly Complex Customer Expectations". https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2018/06/22/how-smart-manufacturing-strategies-help-meet-increasingly-complex-customer-expectations/.
- Payne, William. "Nokia launches 'conscious factory in a box'". https://www.iotm2mcouncil.org/nokiafactbox.