3E Accounting Pte Ltd is a Singapore based accounting firm. The name of the firm is derived from an alliteration list of three words: efficiency, effectiveness and economy. The company was founded in 2011 by Lawrence Chai in the city of Singapore where it expanded to Malaysia in 2014 and Hong Kong in 2020.
Headquartered in Singapore, 3E Accounting international network was established in 2016 and expanded to over 80 countries. The company works with new start-up companies and SMEs. The company uses a cloud-based performance appraisal system and cloud-based accounting system. The company is the first SME accounting firm to be unionised in Singapore.
- How to build a culture of compliance
- 3E Accounting International network reaches 60 member milestone
- Singapore-headquartered corporate service provider establishes foothold in Hong Kong
- Singapore's promising accountants aged 40 and under
- 3E ACCOUNTING OPENS IN HONG KONG
- Singapore's 3E Accounting International network continues rapid expansion
- 3E ACCOUNTING GOES GLOBAL WITH OFFICES IN OVER 80 COUNTRIES
- Top 50 Global Accounting Networks in 2020
- Workplace discrimination complaints down but bias towards foreigners still the top grous
- From toothless tiger to ardent advocate of fairer workplace
- Are Singaporean businesses still trapped by past perception of cloud computing?
- U SME Partner Becomes a Unionised Company