24 Caret Games
24 Caret Games is a video game developer based in Sherman Oaks, California, formed in 2008 by former members of High Impact Games . Initially the team hoped to work "support jobs" for other developers before creating their own games but the 2008 recession made this impractical and the company was forced to create their first game on their own. That game, Retro/Grade was released on August 21, 2012 for the PS3  At the Eleventh Annual Independent Games Festival, 24 Caret Games was honored with two nominations for their game for Excellence in Audio and Excellence in Design. In 2010, 24 Caret Games got the Audience Choice Award for Retro/Grade at IndieCade.
- "24 Games - Fine Purveyor of Electronic Games". http://www.24caretgames.com/about.html. Retrieved 2009-07-21.
- Mcelroy, Justin (2012-10-05). "RETRO/GRADE: IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME". http://www.polygon.com/2012/10/5/3461712/retro-grade-if-i-could-turn-back-time. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- Matt Gilgenbach (2012-07-27). "Retro/Grade Blasts Off On PSN August 21st". PlayStation.Blog. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/07/27/retrograde-blasts-off-on-psn-august-21st/. Retrieved 2012-07-29.
- "Eleventh Annual Independent Games Festival Announces Finalists". http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseContent.aspx?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/01-07-2009/0004950483&EDATE=. Retrieved 2009-07-22.
- "Award Results :: IndieCade - International Festival of Independent Games". http://www.indiecade.com/index.php/2010/awardresults_post2010/. Retrieved 2011-02-17.