1997 Special Investigation in Connection with 1996 Federal Election Campaigns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|1997 Special Investigation in Connection with 1996 Federal Election Campaigns|
|a United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs report.|
- Section 1: Preface
- Section 2: "Procedural Background and Overview Section"
- Section 3: "Summary of Findings"
- Section 4: "The Thirst for Money"
- Section 5: "The White House Controlled the DNC and Improperly Coordinated the Activities of the DNC and Clinton/Gore '96"
- Section 6: "The DNC Dismantled its System for Vetting Contributions"
- Section 7: "DNC Fundraising in the White House: Coffees, Overnights, and Other Events"
- Section 8: "Fundraising from the White House"
- Section 9: "White House Vetting of Individuals with Access to the President"
- Section 10: "Johnny Chung and the White House 'Subway'"
- Section 11: "The Contribution of Yogesh Gandhi"
- Section 12: "Ted Sioeng, His Family, and His Business Interests"
- Section 13: "John Huang's Years at Lippo"
- Section 14: "John Huang at Commerce"
- Section 15: "John Huang Moves from Commerce to the DNC"
- Section 16: "John Huang's Illegal Fundraising at the DNC"
- Section 17: "The Hsi Lai Temple Fundraiser and Maria Hsia"
- Section 18: "The China Connection: Summary of Committee's Findings Relating to the Effort of the People's Republic of China to Influence U.S. Policies and Elections"
- Section 19: "Charlie Trie's and Ng Lap Seng's Laundered Contributions to the DNC"
- Section 20: "Charlie Trie's Contributions to the Presidential Legal Expense Trust"
- Section 21: "The Saga of Roger Tamraz"
- Section 22: "DNC Efforts to Raise Money in the Indian Gaming Community"
- Section 23: "The Hudson Wisconsin Casino Proposal"
- Section 24: "The Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes: Their Quest for the Fort Reno Lands"
- Section 25: "The Offer of R. Warren Meddoff"
- Section 26: "White House, DNC and Clinton-Gore Campaign Fundraising Efforts Involving the International Brotherhood of Teamsters"
- Section 27: "Compliance by Nonprofits with Committee Subpoenas"
- Section 28: "Role of Nonprofit Groups in the 1996 Elections"
- Section 29: "Allegations Relating to the National Policy Forum"
- Section 30: "White House Document Production"
- Section 31: "DNC Document Production"
- Section 32: "Campaign Finance Reform Issues Brought to the Forefront by the Special Investigation"
- Section 33: "Recommendations"
Public domain Public domain