IMK 14. oktobar was established by Austrian and Hungarian investors in 1923 as Company specialized in wagons repair and manufacture. In the first years of the company, the primary activity is related to the overhaul and repair of vehicles and freight cars, at time is increased the use of quality in production technology by simultaneously extending the product range, which resulted in start of production of steel construction, metal consumer products, and products for use in the military industry.
After World War II, the company was nationalized and repaired from war damage. It was named in a memorial of the date when Kruševac was liberated form Nazi occupation in 1944. The company has oriented to production of construction, mining, agriculture and transportation, machinery and equipment for the purpose of manufacturing equipment and machine parts. It was one of the largest producers of heavy machinery in former Yugoslavia. During its golden times, it employed around 8,000 people.
In August 2015, after years of accumulated business losses, the company has suspended its production. From December 2014 through August 2015, nearly all of 1,500 employees left the company, using the social programs. In January 2016, the company has declared bankruptcy. In March 2016, a new company was register under name "14. oktobar". It took production facilities of the former company on lease.
In November 2017, "SCMG 14. oktobar" from Belgrade on behalf of Czech company "Czechoslovak Group" bought the company. After the purchase, Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Macedonia launched an investigation against former Macedonian head of the Administration for Security and Counterintelligence Sašo Mijalkov, on suspicion for money laundering and suspicious connections to the Czechoslovak Group.
- Tracked machines running gear
- Rigid driving axle
- Hydrodynamic couplings
- Axial bearings
- Hydraulic front tractor loader - TPU
- Hydraulic rear tractor backhoe loader - TZU
- Hydraulic truck crane KD-3S
- Extension trailer PP-075
- Hydraulic mower HIKOS 2000
- Hydraulic side mower CCB-50
- Hydraulic press HP-7/10
- Transport basket K-1
- Containershttp 
- Reservoirs and tanks
- "IMK 14. oktobar - ABOUT US". http://www.14-oktobar.co.rs/onama-en.html.
- "Češka korporacija sutra preuzima "14. oktobar" u Kruševcu" (in Serbian). blic.rs. Tanjug. 13 October 2017. https://www.blic.rs/biznis/ceska-korporacija-sutra-preuzima-14-oktobar-u-krusevcu/gms2q6g. Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- "Stao "14. oktobar"" (in Serbian). b92.net. 4 August 2015. http://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/srbija.php?yyyy=2015&mm=08&dd=04&nav_id=1023375. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "IMK "14. oktobar" iz Kruševca dobio novog vlasnika" (in Serbian). n1info.com. Beta. 4 November 2017. http://rs.n1info.com/a332597/Biznis/IMK-iz-Krusevca-dobio-novog-vlasnika.html. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- "Česi preuzimaju IMK "14. oktobar", posao za još 150 radnika" (in Serbian). blic.rs. Beta. 4 November 2017. http://www.blic.rs/vesti/ekonomija/cesi-preuzimaju-imk-14-oktobar-posao-za-jos-150-radnika/jdq21dc. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- Rujević, Nemanja (7 December 2017). "Istraga zbog kupovine "14. oktobra"" (in Serbian). dw.com (Deutsche Welle). http://www.dw.com/sr/istraga-zbog-kupovine-14-oktobra/a-41695747. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- "Crawler tractor - TG 120 CE". http://www.14-oktobar.co.rs/tg-120-ce-en.html.
- "Crawler tractor - TG 160 CE". http://www.14-oktobar.co.rs/tg-160-ce-en.html.
- "Crawler tractor - TG 220 CE". http://www.14-oktobar.co.rs/tg-220-ce-en.html.
- "Crawler tractor - TG-50 D". http://www.14-oktobar.co.rs/tg-50-en.html.
- "Working devices". http://www.14-oktobar.co.rs/radni-uredjaji-en.html.
- "Containers". http://www.14-oktobar.co.rs/kontejneri-en.html.
- Group of Armaments and Defense Equipment Manufacturers, p.21