123FormBuilder is a data collection and management platform that allows users to create many different types of online forms either from scratch or starting from a template. With 123FormBuilder anyone can create either simple or complex forms or surveys without coding. It is used by small businesses and large enterprises.
123FormBuilder is privately held and was founded in 2008 by Florin Cornianu and Tudor Bastea, former colleagues at the Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania. Later on, the company accepted other shareholders, namely Adrian Gheara (2010) and 3TS Capital Partners (2015). Based in Timisoara, Romania, 123FormBuilder also has offices in Bucharest, Romania, and Reading, UK.
Initially launched under the name 123ContactForm, the company underwent a rebranding in December 2017 and became 123FormBuilder, with the “Easy as 1-2-3” concept in creating forms and surveys. At the same time, the company released a new full-screen editor that shows real-time form previews and gives its +1.7 million users a true “what you see is what you get” form-building experience.
While the initial objective of the company was to provide a simple way to create contact forms, in time it became much more than a contact form builder. Users are able to build all types of online forms with a simple drag and drop tool and without any knowledge of code, from lead generation forms, surveys, e-commerce forms and educational tests to enterprise-level forms and workflow management solutions.
123FormBuilder accommodates individuals and organizations that need to create responsive web forms for a multitude of purposes. Storing +1.800 form templates to help users get started, the platform includes plenty of customization options, including form design, conditional logic, and multilingual forms.
In January 2019, the company launched Scan to Form, a feature designed to convert paper forms into digital forms.
123FormBuilder provides over 30 integrations with third-party systems for online payment, cloud storage, email marketing, CRM, project management and help desk. These partnerships include PayPal, Square, MailChimp, Salesforce, Wix, Weebly and Shopify.
- “Interview with the founders of 123FormBuilder. Part one: Florin Cornianu, CEO”, 123FormBuilder Blog, February 2, 2016
- “Interview with the founders of 123FormBuilder. Part two: Tudor Bastea, CTO”, 123FormBuilder Blog, February 4, 2016
- Monica Obogeanu, “HTW Success stories: 123ContactForm met their perfect angel investor at How to Web 2010”, How To Web, September 13, 2012
- “3TS backed Catalyst Romania invests in 123ContactForm”, Catalyst Romania, June 15, 2015
- “123FormBuilder Launches New and Improved Form Builder”, RealWire, December 4, 2017
- “123FormBuilder Helps Users Without Technical Skills Create Any Type Of Online Form”, SuperbCrew
- “123ContactForm Enterprise Services Take Data to the Next Level”, PR Newswire, January 19, 2017
- “Inc. 5000 Europe 2018”, Inc.
- “Going Paperless – Digitize Paper Forms Using 123FormBuilder’s New Feature!”, BizTechRadar, January 17, 2019
- “123FormBuilder now available on the Square Marketplace”, RealWire, January 15, 2019
- “123FormBuilder Announces Dynamic Prefill”, RealWire, October 11, 2017
- “123ContactForm Launches Form Making App for Wix Website Builder”, Benzinga, October 25, 2012
- “123ContactForm Launches 123 Form Builder for Weebly”, socPub
- “Shopify US: 123FormBuilder Launches New App for a Major e-Commerce Platform; The New Integration Simplifies Customer Interactions and Payment Collection for Anyone Selling Online”, MarketScreener, May 16, 2018
- “123ContactForm attains HIPAA Compliant Status”, RealWire, August 4, 2016
- “123ContactForm launches CaptainForm - A new WP form plugin, one without add-ons”, socPub