11 Bit Studios
Script error: No such module "Unsubst".
11 bit studios S.A. is a game development company based in Warsaw, Poland. The studio was founded in 2010 by former members of CD Projekt and Metropolis Software. The studio was most known for developing Anomaly: Warzone Earth (2011), This War of Mine (2014), and Frostpunk (2017).
The company was officially formed on 11 September 2010, founded by CD Projekt and Metropolis Software developers and staff members. Currently, they employ approximately one hundred people. The company's goal is to create games suitable for both hardcore gamers as well as casual gamers. They are well known for developing Anomaly: Warzone Earth, a real-time strategy reversed tower defense, and This War of Mine, which was often praised by critics for its depiction of civilians in a city under a siege similar to the Siege of Sarajevo.
The studio's most recent release, Frostpunk, sold over 250,000 copies in its first three days. Frostpunk depicts a dystopian/late 19th century England that has been overtaken by the frost, and the player is tasked with managing humanity's last city. In 2020, it was revealed that the company was investing $21 million to fund the development of three projects and four games signed to its publishing labels.
|Anomaly: Warzone Earth||2011||Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|Anomaly: Korea||2012||Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Microsoft Windows|
|Funky Smugglers||Android, iOS|
|Anomaly 2||2013||Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4|
|Anomaly Defenders||2014||Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Microsoft Windows|
|This War of Mine||Android, iOS, Linux, OS X, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Frostpunk||2018||Microsoft Windows, OS X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One|
|Spacecom||2014||Android, Linux, OS X, Microsoft Windows|
|Beat Cop||2017||Android, Linux, OS X, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch|
|Tower 57||Linux, OS X, Microsoft Windows|
|Moonlighter||2018||Linux, OS X, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Children of Morta||2019||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
- Mitchell, Richard (7 October 2010). "11 bit studios formed by CD Projekt, Metropolis Software vets". AOL Inc. https://www.engadget.com/2010-10-07-11-bit-studios-formed-by-cd-projekt-metropolis-software-vets.html. Retrieved 1 March 2013.
- "11 Bit Studios". http://www.ign.com/companies/11-bit-studios. Retrieved 1 March 2013.
- "Anomaly Warzone Earth". 11 bit studios. http://www.11bitstudios.com/games/7/anomaly-warzone-earth. Retrieved 1 March 2013.
- "This War of Mine for PC Reviews". December 2014. http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/this-war-of-mine. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- "Humble Store's 11 bit studios Publisher Sale Includes Frostpunk, Moonlighter, and More" (in en-US). 31 January 2019. https://techraptor.net/content/humble-stores-11-bit-studios-publisher-sale-includes-frostpunk-moonlighter-and-more.
- Handrahan, Matthew (July 7, 2020). "11 Bit Studios commits $21m to production of seven games". https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-07-07-11-bit-studios-commits-usd21m-to-production-of-seven-games. Retrieved May 9, 2021.
Script error: No such module "Authority control".Script error: No such module "Check for unknown parameters". Script error: No such module "Asbox".