101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
Patch, one of the 101 dalmatian puppies, looks up to television wonder dog, Thunderbolt. Feeling like he isn't special in any way, he decides to audition to be on Thunderbolt's television show, which is happening on the same day that his family is moving to the country. This all eventually leads to a grand adventure with Thunderbolt, Cruella kidnapping the puppies again, and Patch doing his best to save everyone.
- Patch - One of the 101 dalmatian puppies. He is distinguishable in this film by a black left ear, white right ear, and a black patch over his right eye. He looks up to Thunderbolt the wonder dog on TV. In the first film, Patch's ear colors were switched, although his eye patch was in the same place.
- Thunderbolt - A dog actor on a popular television show sponsored by the dog food brand, Kanine Krunchies. He has a secret he is hiding from Patch and is doing all he can to save his career
- Lil' Lightning - Side kick to Thunderbolt on the television series, he is jealous of Thunderbolt and tries to find a way to steal the spotlight away from Thunderbolt
- Cruella De Vil - The villain of the story, as usual. She is trying to go through a kind of rehab through art, but ends up falling back into her old, evil ways and attempts to steal the puppies to get their coats
- Jasper and Horace Baddun - Cruella's henchmen; they are back and aid Cruella in her plot, despite knowing that they may only find trouble in the end
- Lars - An undiscovered artist whose work consists of painted black spots on white canvas, which catches Cruella's attention during her attempted rehabilitation.
- As mentioned above, Patch's ears have now changed since the first film. In the first film, Patch's left ear was white and his right ear was black, just above his black patch. In the second film and this adaptation of it, Patch's ear colors have switched, leaving his right ear white and his left ear black, opposite of his eye patch.