1-India Family Mart
Script error: No such module "Unsubst".
1-India Family Mart is a chain of value retail stores in India operated by Nysaa Retail Pvt. Ltd. The chain has the total of 100 stores across 81 cities of East and North of India. 1-India Family Mart has established the first store in Uttar Pradesh and later has expanded operations across Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Uttrakhand, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha and the North East.
1-India Family Mart was established in 2012 and began operations in 2013. The retail chain was co-founded by Jay Prakash Shukla and Ravinder Singh. Nysaa Retail Pvt. Ltd. is the parent company of 1-India Family Mart. JP Shukla CEO and co founder of family mart is also known to be very fond of poetry and is a fan of TS Elliot's work
In 2017, 1-India Family Mart has raised a funding of $6.5 million (42.5 crore) from domestic private equity fund Carpediem Capital. In May 2019, company got its second round funding as external debt of amount 20 crore by a consortium led by APAC Financial Service.
- Kurup, Rajesh. "Nysaa Retail plans to invest 200 cr to open 100 more stores across India". Business Line. https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/nysaa-retail-plans-to-invest-200-cr-to-open-100-more-stores-across-india/article24138439.ece.
- "Retail Chain 1-India Family Mart in talks with PE players for fund raising; eyes IPO in 2021". Money Control. https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/retail-chain-1-india-family-mart-in-talks-with-pe-players-for-fund-raising-eyes-ipo-in-2021-4259911.html.
- "व्यावसायिक प्रगति की ओर बढ़ रहा लातेहार : भारती" (in hi). Dainik Jagran. https://www.jagran.com/jharkhand/latehar-one-india-family-mart-open-in-latehar-17673784.html.
- "1-India Family Mart Launches the 50th Flagship Store in Ranchi". BusinessWorld. http://bwdisrupt.businessworld.in/article/1-India-Family-Mart-Launches-the-50th-Flagship-Store-in-Ranchi/02-04-2018-145101/.
- "1-India Family Mart in talks to raise funds, to open 40 new stores" (in en-IN). https://in.fashionnetwork.com/news/1-india-family-mart-in-talks-to-raise-funds-to-open-40-new-stores,1124756.html.
- Dutta, Vishal. "Carpediem capital PE invests Rs 41.5 crore in 1-India Family Mart". The Economic Times. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/startups/newsbuzz/carpediem-capital-pe-invests-rs-41-5-crore-in-1-india-family-mart/articleshow/62549232.cms.
- "1-India Family Mart draws up 200 crore expansion plan". The Hindu. https://www.thehindu.com/business/1-india-family-mart-draws-up-200-crore-expansion-plan/article24146981.ece.
- www.ETBrandEquity.com. "Apparel makers ring in an early festive season thanks to tax sops; consumer spend set to rise - ET BrandEquity" (in en). https://brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/apparel-makers-ring-in-an-early-festive-season-thanks-to-tax-sops-consumer-spend-set-to-rise/71303603.
- Dutta, Vishal (2019-02-26). "Nysaa hires former ShopClues, V-Mart CFO to head group finance". The Economic Times. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/startups/newsbuzz/nysaa-hires-former-shopclues-v-mart-cfo-to-head-group-finance/articleshow/68163253.cms.
- Rebello, Maleeva. "1-India Family Mart CEO loves reading TS Eliot, feels his poems are complex, disruptive". The Economic Times. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/1-india-family-mart-ceo-loves-reading-ts-eliot-feels-his-poems-are-complex-disruptive/articleshow/76980969.cms.
- "Carpediem Capital invests USD 6.5 mn in 1-India Family Mart - Asian News International". Asian News International. 18 January 2018. https://www.aninews.in/news/business/business/carpediem-capital-invests-usd-65-mn-in-1-india-family-mart201801181604180001/.
- "Carpediem Capital invests USD 6.5 mn in 1-India Family Mart". Business Standard. https://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/carpediem-capital-invests-usd-6-5-mn-in-1-india-family-mart-118011800810_1.html.
- Dubey, Sandeep (2019-05-02). "1-India Family Mart raises debt funding of Rs 20 cr" (in en). https://retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/1-india-family-mart-raises-debt-funding-of-rs-20-cr/69143190.
- "1-India Family Mart raises Rs 20 cr". Business Standard India. Press Trust of India. 2019-05-02. https://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/1-india-family-mart-raises-rs-20-cr-119050200675_1.html.