Elementum is an American Software company based in San Mateo, California. Elementum is disrupting the $500B service management industry with the power of SaaS 3.0. In an age when speed matters most, Elementum’s cloud-native architecture is shocking the status quo with integration-free deployments, instantaneous provisioning, no-code admin, consumption pricing and real-time, cross-enterprise collaboration.
Elementum was founded with the goal of bringing service management to the global supply chain in order to increase productivity and improve service levels. Since then, Elementum has expanded its services to support enterprise service management. In 2021, Elementum completely rebuilt its platform with SaaS 3.0 technology.
Elementum is currently focused on delivering an enterprise service management solution that the full enterprise actually uses. The main use cases include Enterprise Technology, Enterprise Risk Management, and Supply Chain Operations.
- Eugene Kim,"This man is solving every product company’s biggest headache — and billionaire investors are buying into it". businessinsider.com. 11 July 2015. https://www.businessinsider.com/supply-chain-management-elementum-ceo-nader-mikhail-profile-2015-7. Retrieved 3 March 2022.
- Charu Sharma,"Going Against the Flow: Nader Mikhail, Founder & CEO of Elementum". huffpost.com. 6 December 2017. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/going-against-the-flow-na_b_11969494. Retrieved 3 March 2022.
- Deborah Gage,"Q&A With Dave Duffield: Elementum, Workday Forge Closer Ties". wsj.com. 8 April 2014. https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-VCDB-14306. Retrieved 3 March 2022.
- Nader Mikhail,"Why Big Data Kills Businesses". fortune.com. 28 February 2017. https://fortune.com/2017/02/28/why-big-data-kills-businesses/. Retrieved 3 March 2022.
- Nader Mikhail,"Tomorrow’s CEOs Will Come from an Unlikely Place: The Supply Chain". fortune.com. 12 December 2018. https://fortune.com/2018/12/11/ceo-supply-chain/. Retrieved 3 March 2022.